Benchmark Your Law Firm's Sustainability Program with the Wider Legal Industry
Law Firm Environmental Sustainability Benchmark Survey and Report
ecoAnalyze's free, easy-to-use, web-based, benchmark survey enables you to gain the insight to make your sustainability program a leader in the legal industry.
You may have already implemented a number of sustainability initiatives, engaged your employees, received some recognition for your efforts and acheived some cost savings through operational efficiencies. But how good is your program really and how does it compare? Are you ahead of your law firm peers? Are there additional initiatives that are easy to implement? Is you firm susceptible to accusations of greenwashing?
Complete our benchmark survey and receive a complimentary Legal Industry Environmental Sustainability Benchmark Report. Discover what your peer law firms are doing to be sustainable and how your program compares to your competitors.
Access to Green Law Firm Ratings, Profiles and Know-How Resources
In addition, on completion of the benchmark survey, ecoAnalyze will provide you with complimentary access to its a law firm sustainability web-based knowledge platform to help you with your sustainability initiatives. You will be able to utilize our:
- Law Firm Environmental Sustainability Ratings
- View our sustainability ratings for law firms and learn if they have received the ecoSeal and Recognition Marks for their sustainability efforts.
- Law Firm Environmental Sustainability Profiles
- Create your own sustainable law firm profile on a web-based searchable law firm sustainability database which will be promoted to law students and the wider legal community.
- Receive our Recognition Marks to display in your profile and on your firm's website for your sustainable efforts covering several key categories including energy efficiency, employee engagement and recycling to name but a few.
- Receive easily achievable and practical recommendations to enhance your sustainability program.
Send us an email with your questions.