The Sustainability Network for Law Firms.
The Law Firm Sustainability Network (LFSN) is a non-profit organization of global law firms united and committed to promoting the benefits of environmental sustainability and corporate social responsibility within their firms and throughout the legal industry. The LFSN has rapidly become recognized as one of the legal industry’s leading collaborative sustainability organizations in the U.S.
Who Are Network Members?
The Network is open to law firms and in-house legal departments. In just one year, the Network has seen tremendous growth and now proudly boasts the following:
- Membership of nearly 50 firms, with frequent new inquiries. Many of our members are Am Law 200 and also include numerous small and regional firms. In-house legal departments are also welcome to join.
- Diversity of individuals representing their firms:
Partners, associates and counsel, as well as C-suite officers, directors, managers, and legal and administrative staff share their perspectives.
- Diversity of firm functions. Representatives bring experience from legal practice, marketing communications, facilities, operations, human resources, and more.
- Broad range of expertise. Members of state and local bar sustainability task forces; liaison to ABA-EPA Law Office Climate Challenge; chief sustainability officers; sustainability committee chairs; environmental practice group leaders; and LEED-accredited professionals, among others.
Join the Network today and:
SHARE - Partake in informative meetings and access case studies, experiences and best practices.
LEARN - Attend educational webinars, utilize existing knowledge and useful resources to further your program.
NETWORK - Connect with other members who have sustainability roles within their law firms.
BENCHMARK - Ascertain how your firm is doing against its peers and the legal industry.
PROMOTE - Use the membership to communicate your commitment to key stakeholders.
One of the key aims of the Law Firm Sustainability Network is to create sustainability standards for the legal industry. Currently the Network is developing the American Legal Industry Sustainability Standards (ALISS).
Representative firms include:
- Alston + Bird LLP
- Beveridge & Diamond, P.C.
- Bryan Cave LLP
- Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP
- Cahill Gordon & Reindel LLP
- Chadbourne & Parke LLP
- Crowell Moring LLP
- Cravath Swaine & Moore LLP
- Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP
- Hogan Lovells US LLP
- Kilpatrick Townsend Stockton LLP
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Manko, Gold, Katcher & Fox LLP
- McGuireWoods LLP
- Miller & Martin PLLC
- Morgan Lewis LLP
- Morrison Foerster LLP
- Nixon Peabody LLP
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Paul, Hastings, Janofsky & Walker LLP
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP
- Proskauer Rose LLP
- Rimon P.C.
- Seyfarth Shaw LLP
- Shearman & Sterling LLP
- Squire Sanders (US) LLP
- Sutherland Asbill & Brennan LLP
- Vinson & Elkins LLP
- Weil Gotshal LLP
- Wendel Rosen LLP
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP